When I was 5 years old I wanted to be an astronaut because I was afraid about the end of the world so I would live in the space being an astronaut. Then when I went to the dentist even though they scared me I liked what they used to do, like they meticulous work. So I liked what they used to do but I didn’t like that they did it to me hahah. Therefore, when I was at high school and I choose the biology elective all of my classmates wanted the medicine major so I became interested in it too. And alternatively, when I said to my mom that I liked dentistry major she didn’t listen to me so much, but when I told her that I started to like medicine  she was so happy so I progressively preferred this last mayor. But when there was only 1 day for getting my psu’s score I told her that I definitively wanted to get a dentistry degree at Universidad de Chile, she told me that if I had sufficient score for dentistry atUniversidad de la Frontera, I would have to stay in Temuco and I wanted to get away from home, I chose to tell her that I wanted to apply for baccalaureate at Universidad de Chile, (because this mayor wasn’t at universities in the south of Chile ) and then when I was in baccalaureate program I chose to transfer to Dentistry. 
Now I would like to work in the field of forensics.
Resultado de imagen para odontologia forense

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The last blog finally!!!!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce SHINeeEE

A subject that I like.